The Hunni Blog ELA 10

Community Communication Trust Respect Courtesy Integrity Scholarship Self-Discipline

Live in Happiness

October6

“Some of the Happiest people in life are the ones that have gone through the Hardest times.” by: Alisha

Life isn’t and never has been a “wish granting factory”, as much as our childish minds are longing it to be its just not reality. Nobody has a choice if they will face struggles and hurt in their life, but they can control how they deal with it. All of a sudden you are struggling to stand ground of who you are. You are trembling, being pulled back, told you aren’t going to be able to make it, told you are going to fall. As all of your potential is starting to crumble…you build yourself  tall, and rise higher than the towering walls, and you break them down. Looking out within the fallen walls you notice the brightness in which lies ahead, lighting a path in which you will go on. It is how we survive and concur the hurt, in which defines who we are and who we will become. You begin to have gratitude for the things you have, you realize all the potential you offer and you build strength, hope and compassion. The hardships you go through, creates the person you will become.

You have one job on earth and that is to live. Right  now take in a deep breath and exhale. This seems so insignificant but this is the whole reason of your existence. Be so grateful to be able to live, being alive is the greatest gift you will ever receive. You must recognize the good you have within you and the good surrounding you.  Having a happy life, doesn’t involve the amount of money you have, doesn’t involve the size of your house or whether you can afford the newest things. It involves the size of your heart, and your gratefulness of what you have already. Instead of  being ungrateful pointing out what you don’t have. It’s not good that people get so used to picking out all the negative in their life, instead of realizing the positive in which they should be thankful for. When you have to work for something on your own, you understand how much effort and hard work it takes to get your final outcome. You finally understand and appreciate the things you have already been given for free. Your life is going to be filled with difficult days, but when you think back to the goodness in your life that you are grateful for compared to the bad, the good will outlast the bad.

I know for a fact that, “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” It’s true that when you face rough and sad situations during your life, it tests you and helps you build up your character and strength inside of you. Once you have faced a lot of hurt you tend to have the power to build yourself back up easier when you fall. The characteristics in you, have changed in you whether you have been hurt or experienced pain or loss. When you think of yourself as a kid, you were innocent and vulnerable to hurt and pain. In your life  something changed from being a kid to being an adult experienced and strong. This goes to show painful situations we may face creates the characteristics you build on in life. You and your life isn’t always going to end up how you think it’s going to be. That’s why you build strength, hope and compassion on your pathway of life. You were never guaranteed a perfect life, but you are guaranteed the chance to live. No matter how your life is going to turn out rich or poor, sick or healthy you must take it as it is and love the life you have although its flawed. The more you experience in your life, the more character you build within you.

When you start making an impact, wanting to live your life to the fullest of your capabilities, is when you take advantage of your existence. Recognize all of your potential and possibilities, because you have many talents and gifts as a human being. You inspire yourself to work hard because you believe in yourself and know you can accomplish anything with your dedication. You show and make others realize their potential, and all of what they have to offer. Once you believe you can your already half way there. Life is filled with lessons, lessons some won’t ever be taught. But to learn you must face struggling situations, to be fully taught, you must experience pain to understand the lesson. Life is all about improvement, on yourself and your relationships. You can always try a little better at something in your life. With the belief and potential that you can do better, you can improve. Your life is what you make out of it. Your life has endless possibilities for you.

by posted under Alisha, Uncategorized | 3 Comments »    
3 Comments to

“Live in Happiness”

1. November 8th, 2014 at 4:21 pm      Reply daania chaudhary Says:

Dear Alisha,

This piece was beautifully written and illustrates the act of persevering and staying humble throughout life. “Having a happy life, doesn’t involve the amount of money you have, doesn’t involve the size of your house or whether you can afford the newest things.” This portion of your blog really hit me in a positive way because as young adults, nowadays we need to be reminded and understand that happiness is not about the superficial aspects.

To improve, I would suggest that you add your personal experiences from your own life, so that it would make the blog more relatable to more people.

I saw you write this blog in class, and I knew from the minute you started writing that you’re really passionate about finding true happiness in life. I hope that everyone in life realizes that in order to gain happiness, you have to endure through hardships and that there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Sincerely,
    Daania

2. January 15th, 2015 at 12:50 pm      Reply Asna Says:

Dear Alisha,
    This idea of living life to the fullest with the happy intentions was beautifully displayed in your writing. You begin to discuss about how happiness does not involves particuar elements but it could be simple as a smile. While reading this blog I felt a wave of positivity overcome me while reading this blog. This blog represents who you are as an individual especially because you are inspired by this topic. You truly believe in this idea of happiness does not come from greedy intentions. This opened my mind about the true meaning of happiness and I sincerly thank you for that.
    I would agree with Daania when she says to include your personal experience to this piece. It would make it relatable for your blog viewers.
    Well done Alisha once again !
    Sincerely,
    Asna

3. January 25th, 2015 at 5:09 pm      Reply mahnoori Says:

Dear Alisha,

I love this piece. It truly contained some deep messages. I a 100% agree with everything you said, but I agree a 101% on the fact that being alive is one of the greatest gifts, and an individual should be thankful for it. In terms of writing I loved your blog, it was profoundly written, very rare grammatical errors and it was structured beautifully.

Something I would improve to this piece in order to enhance it would be to use examples of great leaders in the world who follow the concept who you have written about, or just relate it to yourself in general since your such an awesome person.

I dearly love this blog. Keep on writing such beautiful blogs.

Sincerely,
    Your friend,
    Mah Noor

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Class Blogs

BLOGGING RULES

October 2014
S M T W T F S
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031  

Categories

Skip to toolbar