The Hunni Blog ELA 10

Community Communication Trust Respect Courtesy Integrity Scholarship Self-Discipline

Reflection

January27

This year, I have really challenged myself. I have had to do a lot of work to balance school and extra curricular activities, I chose to take all 10-1 courses while curling four days a week and dancing two days. This semester I feel as if I went into it underestimating the workload that it would bring, as my two core subjects were social studies and English, my two best subjects. I went into it thinking that I probably would not have to do much extra work, but it turns out I was wrong. Near the end of the semester, I really had a wake up call when I realized that my marks were barely above 80, which is when I started working harder. I wish I had worked hard all semester, because I know that my marks do not reflect what I can actually do.

My goal for next semester is to make sure I take my school work more seriously. This is going to be difficult, because I have playdowns, and possibly provincials coming up for curling, which is going to mean more effort and time being put there. Also, it is going to be difficult because next semester I have math and science, my two worst subjects. I am extremely nervous about the chance that I will not be able to balance everything, because I would not want to have to give up curling or dance. I know that school is important and I know that I need to take it more seriously if I want to continue to do all of my extra curricular activities and get good grades. I believe I can get my grades back on track, it will not be easy, but it is possible.

In general, this year, I have taken on so much and challenged myself more than ever before. This, by far is and will be the busiest year ever, I have taken on two curling teams, four dance classes, and all 10-1 courses. I know that the year is not even close to over yet, but I am excited to take on everything that comes my way. I cannot wait until the year is over so I can look back at all of the accomplishments I have achieved. I am only half way through the year, and I have already accomplished so much, it is going to be so great to see what is yet to come.

by posted under Claire, Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Class Blogs

BLOGGING RULES

January 2015
S M T W T F S
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Categories

Skip to toolbar