The Hunni Blog ELA 10

Community Communication Trust Respect Courtesy Integrity Scholarship Self-Discipline

The Ribble Ripper

October29

January12

I woke up this morning and read in the Manchester Times that s family of seven was brutally murdered and two of the daughters being raped and the mother thrown down a well. After he killed the family all that was left at the crime scene was a letter. A blank letter. One witness described the man as a shadow because of his black attire and was quicker than wind. What kind of savage has the heart to do such gruesome crime. He must have surely been a man of great intelligence as there was no trace of DNA, nor was there any evidence to link the killer. The media has decided to call him the Ribble ripper(the river located near the crime site). I too have a sense of fear because I live in this area and God knows when it will be my time.

February 12

The Ribble ripper has sprung up into the news once again and decided to kill the Robinsons and Derets while they were having dinner. Another blank letter lying there. The odd consequence is that the Robinsons live next door and I was surprised that it wasn’t me who he decided to kill. But why would he.  I feel no sympathy towards the Robinsons because they have constantly stolen my herbs and ornaments. I laughed as their bodies were being examined by the Coroner. They truly deserved it.

March 12

Two bodies found in the Ribble river was the main headline in the Manchester Times. It has been a solid month of peace and now I wake up to this chaos again. I was informed by the police department to leave the area as there was too much danger. I decided not to because all the other families stayed put, except for the Robinsons cause they’re dead. They think i’m scared of the Ribble ripper, well I challenge him to strike me down right now, but he wouldn’t. Although I did hear that the letter had one word written on it this time, FEAR. Fear,that is such a simple word he should have used something more profound.

April 12

I think the police department is underestimating the force and power of the Ribble ripper. He should send out a stronger message, like killing a police officer. Then he would have the whole city’s attention and he would strike fear into everyone. Every doubter of his would fall into the trembling hands of the powerful ripper.

May 12

Five police officers have been dumped and found in the Ribble river. Just as I suggested that he should take the initiative of killing the Police Force. I must also say I have a negative attitude towards the police department because I was kicked off for harassing my superior. As I said before, they must have deserved it as all of them were looted at first. I am told the funeral will be held in June.

June 12

Every family in the neighborhood  as left, but I am not scared of the ripper. I hear knocking on the door. I remain quiet and still. The door falls over and I hear loud thumps. There must be a group of them. I must say my adrenaline is pumping as each footstep becomes more familiar. I hear men screaming to open the door but I will not do such a thing. This is going to be my last journal as I cant bear the feeling of murder anymore

by posted under Kamal | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Class Blogs

BLOGGING RULES

October 2011
S M T W T F S
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031  

Categories

Skip to toolbar