The Hunni Blog ELA 10

Community Communication Trust Respect Courtesy Integrity Scholarship Self-Discipline

Hidden Lessons

February26

While I was reading the essay on David Suzuki, I learnt that adults teach their offspting why nature is gross and dirty. He uses the example of bugs as a way to interpret why adults dislike the beautiful creations of mother nature.Without nature we would never be able to survive a single hour. trees are part pf nature and we need them to breathe, also we feed of plants that produce fruits and vegetables such as apples, oranges, celery, and carrots. not only do humans rely on fruits and vegetables animals do aswell. without naturte all life on earth would be dead. Even if we beleive that nature is a nuisance we should not force our kids to believe the same. If we teach our children to dispise nature they will start disrespecting it by littering and using a car to go soemwhere that is close to them. also when childeren bring in little critters we should not freak out by seeing them because it is a natural creation just like you and me. The reason is when I was a little kid I was playing outside on my balcony and bees infested the railing. My sister and I taped all of the holes with tape so the bees could not get into their homes.  My mom noticed us doing so and came out and explained why we should respect nature. In my opinion when my mom taught us what we were doing was wrong from that point on I never treated nature with disrespect except for spiders! she taught us that if we don’t respect nature we are going to be living in a world without trees, grass, plants, or animals from 50 years from now. That is why i believe that parents teach their offspring that nature is gross.

by posted under Arsh | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Class Blogs

BLOGGING RULES

February 2012
S M T W T F S
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
26272829  

Categories

Skip to toolbar