The Hunni Blog ELA 10

Community Communication Trust Respect Courtesy Integrity Scholarship Self-Discipline

All can inspire if you look deep.

January7

I was sitting in the school library starring at the fine contours and lines of the beautiful shape before me, beckoning me closer and closer to its fine soft texture. “Inspiration” announced my teacher or that’s all that my ears chose to understand. The attracting force was still holding my attention in lock and my eyes wandered around the shape admiring the refine metallic veneer. The sixty four gigabyte hard drive pushing forth a pleasant glare on the shimmering screen. The Mac Book Air’s cameras starred at me as I inspected its many define features. I didn’t care that it was a Mac I was only inspired by the harmony within its design. If this computer was made to catch attention its purpose is complete.
Things like the Mac Air inspire me to push myself to become a person of quality and even to guide myself to a possible career in design or architecture. I occasionally will remember what caught my attention and I will spend time contemplating how that item works and how to assemble it. Some classes, I find myself imagining how an engine from a car works and how the parts work together to build the best chain reaction to have efficient combustion to push the drive shaft to the wheels making are traveling time faster and relaxing. Like most guys I love cars and want to own and even build some in my hopefully near future. The beauty in the fine lines on a car inspires me to work hard so one day I can design such a piece of art that all can share.

Spending many of my younger years admiring the many obstacles in my way so I can understand them has made it possible for me to start small and build big. I spent many hours from when I was a child till now on small model kits and improving my skills as I pass on to the next level. Quality has always been a part of my work ethics from small details like a shovel that is thirty five times as small as the real example and painting wood grains to make the texture of the piece realistic, to large details like a tank that is only sixteen times as small as the real which makes it about the size of a microwave oven hasn’t stopped me from putting out my best work even if it takes me three years to complete. My inspiration from design has built passed the skill of model crafts to making my own furniture and many wood made products in my extra time. One of my most proud pieces of wood craft is a four by two by half foot gun box made of quarter sawed walnut with L gap connectors spiced up with some hard ware from Lee Valley. As I get older I am expanding my skills on craft and design so one day I can go into University with an Idea of a future of Engineering and Architecture.

I have a long road ahead of me before I can live up to my full potential but as long as life has its inspiring features within its journey to the top I will make myself proud. Maybe a good tip is to spot occasionally and admire life as it is and to look for the beauty withhold from those who believe it to be pointless to enjoy the little things.

by posted under Liam | 2 Comments »    
2 Comments to

“All can inspire if you look deep.”

1. January 13th, 2013 at 2:42 pm      Reply ishpreet Says:

Dear Liam,

I really enjoyed reading your blog on inspiration, it thought it was well written. I loved how you started of the blog and talked about what inspires you and your goals for the future. the word choices you chose really fit well in the peice. I dont think there is anything you can improve on as this is a well writen peice.

sincerely,
    Ishpreet

2. January 18th, 2013 at 5:36 pm      Reply bilawal Says:

Dear Liam,
    This is a piece of writing that i really enjoyed. I loved how you hooked the readers of in the beginning, it kept whoever was reading this, definitiely me, interested to keep on reading this wonderful piece of writing. I also liked how you explained what inspiries to keep ongoing, this piece is one that can truly be a presentation. It is a really inspiring piece of work. After reading this flawless blog, I have noticed how much potential you have and how much you have improved from the beginning of this school year. Good Job.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Class Blogs

BLOGGING RULES

January 2013
S M T W T F S
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Categories

Skip to toolbar